Chicken Tandoori / Home Style / Indian Spicy
- Clean the leg pieces with some clean cloth. Then make some deep slight cuts into the pieces with the help of knife on the both side.
- Take a bowl (avoid steel) and add the ginger-garlic-chilli paste, add 1 ½ tbs red chilli powder, 1 ½ lemon juice and salt as per the taste.
- Make a paste all of them, mix them well and apply it on the chicken pieces with help of spoon, make sure the paste can enter into the deep cut areas. Keep the marinate chicken in some cool place for 45 minutes.
- Keep the marinate chicken in some cool place for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes make a paste with soured curd + red chilli powder + turmeric powder + cumin powder + coriander powder + garam masala + red food colour + oil+ salt+ kasuri-methi powder.
- Apply it on the marinated chicken; make sure the paste can enter into the cut areas. Keep the marinated chicken in some cool place for 2 hours.
- Take a frying pan or kadai (non-stick), heat the pan and melt the butter in the heated pan.
- Add the chicken pieces one by one.
- Cover the pan with a lid and make fire flame into medium. Let it cook for ten minutes.
- After 10 minutes later, flips the chicken pieces to the other side. Let it cook for another 10 minutes with the lid.
- After finishing the cooking, to give it a grilled look, just place them on the fire flame for 4-5 minute to the both side. You can also make it into the pre-heated oven griller.
- Now give them some nice look with salad.
If you want to see more detailed steps with images, please see